Item Number JLGt003
- Matte print on photographic paper
- 8-1/2" X 12-3/4" actual photo size
- 1-3/4" soft white matte (all around)
- 2-3/4" rustic/finished pine wood frame (all around)
- 17-1/2" X 21-5/8" finished size
- Shipping weight = 6lbs.
- Price = $150.00 (Includes shipping!)
- To purchase, call: (518) 915-4949
Or, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I took this photograph of this old relic at the Union Station Museum (http://www.theunionstation.org/index.html) in downton Ogden, Utah in January of 2007. Here's a tidbit of information about this locomotive from the museum's website: "On display, the kings of the Wasatch Mountains, locomotives that were designed to pull large trains over steep Western terrain. The 833 pictured on the left is one of the last remaining Union Pacific Northerns This 4-8-4 represents the zenith of steam power. This 833 saw both freight and passenger service between Utah and Wyoming. As technology progressed, trains were pulled by jet engine turbines such as the X-26 turbine. Also featured is a restored Red Cross Hospital Car, Railroad Post Office Car and the 2002 Olympic Winter Games Cauldron Car. Cars opened by request. The Spencer S. and Hope Fox Eccles Railroad Center was dedicated May 12, 1989.