Item Number = JLGivf376B-2
- Approximate 14" X 17" reproduction on parchment paper
- Frame = 2-1/2" wide X 3/4" thick wood frame
- Overall framed piece measures: 19-1/2" X 22-1/2"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Price = $75.00 (Includes shipping!)
- To purchase, call: (518) 915-4949
Or, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Written by Thomas Jefferson and adopted by the Second Continental Congress meeting at the Pennsylvania State House (now known as Independence Hall) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on July 4, 1776. The Declaration explained why the Thirteen Colonies at war with the Kingdom of Great Britain regarded themselves as thirteen independent sovereign states, no longer under British rule. With the Declaration, these new states took a collective first step toward forming the United States of America. The declaration was signed by representatives from New Hampshire, Massachusetts Bay, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.