- Item Number = JLGf185B-2
- 11" X 14" image on canvas (No Glass!)
- Epson Ultra-Premium Ink (smudge, fade and water resistant ink for extended period of up to 100 years!)
- Inside frame piece is 3/4" distressed pine in antique white color
- Approximately 3" wide X 1-1/2" thick, weathered barnboard outer frame
- Overall framed piece measures: 20-1/2" X 23-1/2" in size
- Brass plaque reads: "Old Farm Truck - JL Gardner"
- Shipping weight = 7 lbs.
- Price = $125.00 (Includes shipping!)
- To purchase, call: (518) 915-4949
Or, send an e-mail to: email@example.com
This old farm truck whose image I captured in the Winter of 2007/2008, is located on a farm at the top of Hopper Road near the trailhead for the Hopper Trail on the Mount Greylock State Reservation. I swear, traveling up this road in the dead of winter is like going back in time, this are of the Mt. Greylock preservation is as peaceful and serene as any other in all of Berkshire County and evokes memories of those times long ago when cars and technology were a an exception, not the rule! Sometimes, I do miss those archaic times, but I am very grateful for these untouched landscapes and locations!