- Item Number = JLGf183B-2
- 11" X 14" image on canvas (No Glass!)
- Epson Ultra-Premium Ink (smudge, fade and water resistant ink for extended period of up to 100 years!)
- Inside frame piece is 3/4" distressed pine in antique white color
- Approximately 3" wide X 1-1/2" thick, weathered barnboard outer frame
- Overall framed piece measures: 20-1/2" X 23-1/2" in size
- Brass plaque reads: "Winter Along the Green River - JL Gardner"
- Shipping weight = 7 lbs.
- Price = $125.00 (Includes shipping!)
- To purchase, call: (518) 915-4949
Or, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This image was taken on the same day in January of 2008 as photo number 182. The spot along the Green River where this photo was taken is located on Route 43 in Williamstown, MA, where Hopper Road crosses the river. This area is also known as "Sweet's Corner" as described by MapQuest, and the view is looking west, or up the river.