- Item Number = JLGf154C-2
- 8" X 10" image on canvas (No Glass!)
- Epson Ultra-Premium Ink (smudge, fade and water resistant ink for extended period of up to 100 years!)
- Inside frame piece is 3/4" distressed pine in antique white color
- Approximately 2-1/2" wide X 1-1/2" thick, weathered barnboard outer frame
- Overall framed piece measures: 16-1/2" X 18-1/2" in size
- Brass plaque reads: "Frozen Trees - JL Gardner"
- Shipping weight = 5 lbs.
- Price = $100.00 (Includes shipping!)
- To purchase, call: (518) 915-4949
Or, send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Amazingly enough, this photo was not taken in Winter, but in mid-April of 2007! I was out shoveling my driveway after one of those infamous Berkshire County freak storms, when I looked up and saw this incredible image with the snow clinging to the tree limbs and the deep, dark blue sky in the background. I quickly finished my shoveling chore, grabbed my camera, took some pictures of the trees in my back yard and then hit the road to capture some images of the same beautiful conditions from other areas around the neighborhood.