- Item Number = JLGf145C-2
- 8" X 10" image on canvas (No Glass!)
- Epson Ultra-Premium Ink (smudge, fade and water resistant ink for extended period of up to 100 years!)
- Inside frame piece is 3/4" distressed pine in antique white color
- Approximately 2-1/2" wide X 1-1/2" thick, weathered barnboard outer frame
- Overall framed piece measures: 16-1/2" X 18-1/2" in size
- Brass plaque reads: "Winter Along The Housatonic - JL Gardner"
- Shipping weight = 5 lbs.
- Price = $100.00 (Includes shipping!)
- To purchase, call: (518) 915-4949
Or, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I took this picture the same day in April of 2007 that I took the "Frozen Trees" images. This spot along the west branch of the Housatonic River is in the western part of Pittsfield right along Hungerford Avenue. I made the trip down the slippery embankment and out onto a log nearly in the middle of the river (which I came pretty close to falling off of and into the icy waters!) to get this incredible shot looking up the river. The ice, snow, sky and water made for amazing partners in this image and were my primary motivation for the extent that I pursued taking it!