- Item Number = JLGf074C-2
- 8" X 10" image on canvas (No Glass!)
- Epson Ultra-Premium Ink (smudge, fade and water resistant ink for extended period of up to 100 years!)
- Inside frame piece is 3/4" distressed pine in antique white color
- Approximately 2-1/2" wide X 1-1/2" thick, weathered barnboard outer frame
- Overall framed piece measures: 16-1/2" X 18-1/2" in size
- Brass plaque reads: "Little Red Schoolhouse - JL Gardner"
- Shipping weight = 5 lbs
- Price = $100.00 (Includes shipping!)
- To purchase, call: (518) 915-4949
Or, send an e-mail to: email@example.com
I took this image during the Winter of 2004/2005 up on Washington Mountain Road in Washington, MA. It was early on a February Sunday morning, no sounds were stirring and the snow was freshly fallen - a more peaceful scene I cannot imagine! The old one-room schoolhouse was painstakingly preserved by Washington townspeople and is a classic example of the way elementary schools used to be. While the buildings and the education has certainly improved over the last fifty years or more, you can't beat the scenery!