- Item Number = JLGf035C-2
- 8" X 10" image on canvas (No Glass!)
- Epson Ultra-Premium Ink (smudge, fade and water resistant ink for extended period of up to 100 years!)
- Inside frame piece is 3/4" distressed pine in antique white color
- Approximately 2-1/2" wide X 1-1/2" thick, weathered barnboard outer frame
- Overall framed piece measures: 16-1/2" X 18-1/2" in size
- Brass plaque reads: "Berkshire County Farm - JL Gardner"
- Shipping weight = 5 lbs.
- Price = $100.00 (Includes shipping!)
- To purchase, call: (518) 915-4949
Or, send an e-mail to: email@example.com
I took this photo back in the winter of 2004/2005 along Green River Road in Egremont, MA. I used to work down in the extreme southwest corner of the county and traveled along all these back country roads to get to and from work everyday. While the commute was dispairingly close to an hour long, I never minded the scenery! This venerable old barn is a well-kept relic still in moderate use today by a family, that I'm told, has been running it for over a century! You get an idea of how really old this farm is by the presence of the wood-sided corn silo!